Thursday, September 11, 2008

And now for something completely different

I let the new iTunes tempt me today and I tried out the Genius playlist function. Far from perfect, but interesting. The list is based off Alkaline Trio - Southern Rock. Notice half the list is either solo Trio members, or their side projects. There's even a Trio cover snuck in there. Genius? I vote for cheater. Anyway, I'm feeling a little peeved today and that usually means Trio, Moneen or Sage. I'm also still a little morose, so we went for Trio. That's one of my favorite songs ever. Someday I have an awesome rib piece planned out. I just don't know if I can live through another rib tattoo. Well, the event that will trigger it anyway. So, what do you think of the new Genius playlist feature? I'll tell you right now, the recommendation feature is going to land me in the poor house. Sigh.

Alkaline Trio - Southern Rock
Matt Skiba - Soul to Keep (For Phyllis)
Dan Andriano - Lucky Smoke Rings
Against Me! - Walking Is Still Honest
Heavens - Patent Pending
Jawbreaker - Kiss the Bottle
.Moneen. - Are We Really Happy With Who We Are Right Now?
Saves The Day - The Last Lie I Told
Tiger Army - Temptation
Senses Fail - Dreaming A Reality
Alkaline Trio - Snake Oil Tanker
The Falcon - Huffing the Proverbial Line Off the Proverbial Dong or the Blood and the Frog
Jets To Brazil - You're The One I Want
Hot Water Music - Bleeder
Matt Skiba - The City That Day
Cursive - Art Is Hard
Alkaline Trio - Cringe
Dan Andriano - Let the Stars Play
Against Me! - I Still Love You Julie
Bad Religion - No Control
A.F.I. - The Great Disappointment
Armor For Sleep - Stay On The Ground
Alkaline Trio - 5-3-10-4
Rise Against - Amber Changing
Heavens - Dead End Girl

No comments: